INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

dog/housesitters

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dog/housesitters

Post by marionrogers on Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:47 pm

We'd like to be in Ajijic from Dec. 24- Dec. 29 (could come earlier) and we do pet/house sitting; see trustedhousesitters.com and wondered if anyone up there could use us; we don't charge, we consider it a pleasure to be with the animals; the animals don't have to go to a kennel, win-win. We live in La Penita about one hour north of Puerto Vallarta, have swimming pool and two rental units, and if someone wants to stay at our place free, we could deal... just leave us the pets. Bilingual, Jeff fixes things when we housesit, leave him a list. Marion and Jeff Rogers 327-274-3417 rogers1651@amtelecom.net

marionrogers

Back to top Go down

Re: dog/housesitters

Post by CanuckBob on Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:01 pm

Hola Marion, we don't need a housesitter this Xmas but we would be interested in swapping rental casitas once in a while. We have two rental casitas and a swimming pool too. We are centrally located in Ajijic village right beside the Lake Chapala Society.

Take a look at my website and let me know if swapping accommodation's would be of interest. Do you have a website that I could look at?

www.casadecomo.webs.com

CanuckBob
Humble Administrator
Humble Administrator

Humor : Sick and twisted

http://Www.casadecomo.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by marionrogers on Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:17 pm

Hi Bob, The rental units themselves are by the season (till about mid-end of April) but our part of the property would work. We divided the original house into upper/lower and we kept the lower. Don't have photos of it can you believe because it's always a work in progress. however, the rentals can be viewed by google casita de las dos madres and casita del sol azul both in La Penita and show our pool and some terraces. I'll have to take some pictures of our area to send you. Jeff is halfway renovating the kitchen, we have a good size bedroom, bathroom that is cute though small has shower not tub, living room is a covered terrace, both indoor and outdoor dining areas, second bedroom on upper floor, outside half bath, there's laundry, on pool terrace level. lots of stairs. Netflix not satellite. we could swap vehicles if you prefer to bus back and forth (love the seniors' discounts) or drive. we have Nissan xterra 2006, great for exploring back roads. 8 minutes walk to beach, also that close to downtown Penita. Do you have a time period in mind? And can you think of anyone who could use holiday pet/house sitters? the main reason for the dates is I look to celebrate Chanukah in Ajijic. cheers, Marion and Jeff Rogers (by the way, Jeff is prone to fixing things like broken a/c, window screens, etc.)

marionrogers

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob on Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:28 pm

If I hear of anyone I will let you know. Hopefully one of our members here need a sitter for that time period.

Our casitas are short term ( 1 week to 3 months) so I was thinking if we could swap a few weeks here and there that would be great however if your casitas are by the whole season it may not work.

Anyhow good luck and send me a note when you are in town and you can come by and have a look.

CanuckBob
Humble Administrator
Humble Administrator

Humor : Sick and twisted

http://Www.casadecomo.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by marionrogers on Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:42 pm

you can stay in our space, not a problem. we can still swap. would love it. do you know penita at all? we're on the mountainside of the highway, just one block off hwy 200. unpaved street, Mexican neighbours, very safe. and if you want to visit at a time when we couldn't swap, we still have 2nd bdrm.

marionrogers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top